We believe that trust is built on a relationship of openness and honesty. To insure your needs are met, please know that we will answer all your questions in a clear and understandable manner. We will insure the arrangements you make will meet with your individual wishes. We will explain all of your options available for your particular situation,and we will clearly and openly explain our prices and payment methods.
A Better Place Funeral & Cremation Services strives to serve each family without high, unnecessary costs. We have created our pricing in a manner we feel suits everyone’s needs. Our main goal is to assist families in creating a meaningful tribute to their loved ones.All of our arrangement conferences will be held in our office or the family’s home or a place they feel most comfortable. All of our selections are completed through photos and catalogs in lieu of large, intimidating selection rooms.
By doing business in this manner, we are able to save families hundreds and many times, thousands of dollars. The facilities that house your loved ones are inspected by us.
Ask Us About Our Prepaid Packages
Jennifer / Owner & Funeral Director
Jennifer has many years of experience caring for families, from all walks of life. Each family comes to us because they know we are leaders in our profession, dedicated to excellence in service, and have the highest integrity.
Here Are Some Of The "Reviews" From Our Wonderful Clients: REVIEWS
Here Are Our Online Forms: FORMS
$750.00 Simple Cremation
Direct Cremation Package
effort to remain as economical as possible for our families, a lot of the
administrative work is completed as a courtesy to our families.
This service includes: The basic services of the Funeral Director for consultation with the family. First call, transportation, cremation, alternative container, basic urn, and filing of death certification permit and Social Security notification.
Administrative staff for obtaining and prepping the necessary documents for the medical official and filing such as documents with the Colorado State Health Department necessary for cremation to take place, and the alternative container and basic urn.
- $25.00-$1,850.00 Urns (other than basic)
- $20.00 Copies of the Death Certificate-State of
- $13.00 Additional copy
- $00.00 Online obituary on our website
- $195.00 Memorial folders (half page) for the first 100 pages
- $95.00 Additional 100 memorial folders
- $65.00 Additional 50 memorial folders
- $100.00 Brass Urn In Mulptiple Colors
*We ask for a minimum of five business days to complete the cremation process. A Better Place Funeral & Cremation Services will hold cremains for no longer than 90 days.
**Price increases if deceased is picked up outside of the Denver metro area. We charge an additional $100.00 per hour of driving time. An exact quote will be given before decedent is picked up.
***There is an
additional charge of $350.00 if the deceased is over 300 lbs. $125.00 for
additional cremation time $225.00 for the container.
****Call for quote if deceased is over 500 lbs
$900.00 For A Simple Cremation, An Upgraded Urn, And One Ash Necklace
Ask About Our Entire Collection Of Urns & Ash Jewelry!
Simple Cremation with Memorial Service
- -A Memorial Service with the Urn present at selected venue, no formal visitation or viewing, Final burial or scattering may be held immediately following services or at a later date.
- Direct Cremation without viewing followed by a Memorial Service
- Minimum Cardboard Cremation Container
- Including Basic Urn
- Including Guest Book /Memory Folders
- Add $150.00 if you wish to have a private identification prior to the cremation, for the Professional Care of unembalmed remains and for use of care facility (15 minutes, six people).
- Add $200.00 for committal/graveside services.
- The package above does not include sales tax, death certificates, rental casket, or paid funeral notices.
Gathering followed by Cremation
- -A time for visitation with an informal Gathering at our facility upto to 20 people for one hour
- Embalming/cosmetizing and dressing of your loved one
- Cremation follows the gathering with no additional local services planned
- Ideal for those who wish to have Memorial Services out of town
- Basic Urn Included
- The package above does not include sales tax, death certificates or paid funeral notices
$2,100.00 Immediate Cremation
With Service of Remembrance at Church Or The Family Choice of an Alternative Location
The basic services of the Funeral Director for consultation with the family; administrative services for obtaining and preparing the necessary documents for Medical officials; filing documents with the State Health Department necessary for the cremation to take place. Also, included is a guest book; 100 custom made memorial folders in color front/back on premium paper.
This also allows for the directing of the Remembrance Service and offers items made available for the family in preparing a service in honor of the deceased. Any merchandise above and beyond the basic urn such as an upgraded urn, upgraded cremation urn, alternative cremation container, will be selected by the family and added to the statement of Funeral Goods.
- $ 500.00 Basic Professional Services
- $200.00 First Call
- $350.00 Cremation
- $325.00 Church or Off-Site Ceremony
- $175.00 Service Vehicle
*$550.00 Chapel/Facility fee (When using our church in Thornton, CO)
Chapel/Facility fee includes:
Pastor and Chapel for service, a two-hour reception hall with kitchen staff to help with serving food & clean-up. Our Chapel has the ability to accommodate music, slideshows and or videos. Our reception hall also has a full kitchen.
*We welcome all faiths
**Saturday & Sunday services will have an additional fee of $300.00
Chapel fee includes:
Pastor, Church fee, Banquet room for a two-hour reception with help from the church staff on serving food & beverage and cleaning up afterwards.
$2,200.00 Graveside Services
The basic services of the Funeral Director for consultation with the family; administrative services for obtaining and preparing the necessary documents for Medical officials; filing documents with the State Health Department necessary for the disposition to take place; transfer of the deceased for preparation; use of hearse, embalming, cosmetology; dressing; placement of the deceased in the casket; visitation; and graveside service.
- $500.00 Basic Professional Services
- $200.00 First Call to Hospital, Home,
Assisted Living Facility or Medical Examiner Office
- $525.00 Embalming
- $200.00 Visitation
- $250.00 Graveside Service
- $350.00 Funeral Coach
- $175.00 Service Vehicle